17 years of experience in the games industry starting out as a QA tester. I advocate team building and alignment across departments. I build solid art pipelines, documentation, and optimized workflows that flourish in this new hybrid work environment. I lead with equity and mindfulness with a focus on quality product design.
Specialties: Unreal, Unity, Maya, Blender, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, high/low poly workflows, lighting, rendering, art direction, asset management, and scheduling.
- Create 3D assets from concept to completion.
- Model/texture game assets for mobile with strict poly and texture budget.
- Manage 3 international outsource teams while keeping a high-quality bar with consistent results.
- Work with management to plan and schedule our outsourcing needs to meet game requirements.
- Mentor Junior members of our team and train them in our pipeline and style.
- Create 3D assets from concept to completion on multiple live titles
- Model/texture game assets and help set up the art pipeline between Maya and Unity on unreleased mobile games
- Provide feedback and direction for 3D assets to two outsourcing groups
- Train other team members in our pipeline
- Test daily feature builds and bug fixes
- Test various alpha build features prior to release
- Brainstorm features and ideas for games