I am a Senior 3D Artist focused on creating engaging content for mobile and console games whether it's environments, props or characters. I'm also well versed in managing multiple outsource teams while delivering consistent results. I possess strong interpersonal skills and work well in a team dynamic. I am also passionate about learning new techniques and honing my craft.
Specialties: I am a highly motivated artist proficient in Blender, Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, High Poly and Low Poly workflows, Lighting, Rendering, Art Direction, Asset Management, and Scheduling.
- Create 3D assets from concept to completion.
- Model/texture game assets for mobile with strict poly and texture budget.
- Manage 3 international outsource teams while keeping a high-quality bar with consistent results.
- Work with management to plan and schedule our outsourcing needs to meet game requirements.
- Mentor Junior members of our team and train them in our pipeline and style.
- Create 3D assets from concept to completion on multiple live titles
- Model/texture game assets and help set up the art pipeline between Maya and Unity on unreleased mobile games
- Provide feedback and direction for 3D assets to two outsourcing groups
- Train other team members in our pipeline
- Test daily feature builds and bug fixes
- Test various alpha build features prior to release
- Brainstorm features and ideas for games