I'm a passionate artist focused on creating engaging content for mobile and console games. I have a dual role as Associate Environment Director and Outsource Manager at EA Games. As Associate Environment Director, I am responsible for co-leading our art team, maintaining the look and feel of our environmental assets, and managing two direct reports. As Outsource Manager at Popcap, I am responsible for the full pipeline of over 140 characters, 32 different environments, and VFX. This includes scheduling with my producer, feedback from myself and key stakeholders, and Perforce asset integration. I manage multiple global outsource teams while delivering consistent results. I deliver concise feedback that is focused on adhering to an artistic vision and technical constraints. I possess strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a team dynamic. I'm a self-driven creative focused on honing my craft by seeking out learning opportunities.
Specialties: Maya, Blender, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, High Poly and Low Poly workflows, Lighting, Rendering, Art Direction, Asset Management, and Scheduling.
- Create 3D assets from concept to completion.
- Model/texture game assets for mobile with strict poly and texture budget.
- Manage 3 international outsource teams while keeping a high-quality bar with consistent results.
- Work with management to plan and schedule our outsourcing needs to meet game requirements.
- Mentor Junior members of our team and train them in our pipeline and style.
- Create 3D assets from concept to completion on multiple live titles
- Model/texture game assets and help set up the art pipeline between Maya and Unity on unreleased mobile games
- Provide feedback and direction for 3D assets to two outsourcing groups
- Train other team members in our pipeline
- Test daily feature builds and bug fixes
- Test various alpha build features prior to release
- Brainstorm features and ideas for games